Tuesday 3 September 2013

Creating Happy Travellers!

                                             

                               Creating Happy Travellers!


SINGAPORE 

If there is Heaven on Earth , It is in the City Of Singapore! 

From Singapore's colonial core, with museums, statues and theaters, not to mention restaurants, bars and clubs to Miles and miles of shopping malls ,
From The newest feature of Singapore, dominated by the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort to The newly opened Gardens by the Bay ,
And From Bugis and Kampong Glam to Chinatown ,
This City is full of Smiles converted into from frowns! :) 

My Family Consists of Only two People , Me and My Mother.
After I lost my Father at the Age of 11 , 7 years ago , There has been No fun , No Travel , No Luxury.

Recently , We were watching a Popular Daily Soap "Diya Aur Baati Hum" on Star Plus where the Main Lead Hero Suraj and his Wife Sandhya go to Singapore to take part in a Cookery Competition.
We were in awe of the Beauty of the Place even when we were miles apart just astonishing from the this side of the T.V screen.

That Day , I Had made up my Mind , that  I will take my Mother to Singapore and -
-> After landing on the Singapore Airport , We will go to Marina Bay Sands Resort where Life will be captured in smiles and memories made to save them in pictures.
-> We will then discover the yummy food served and designed there , give our taste buds a treat and relish the seat!
-> Then , the whole trip of sight-seeing , bikini beaches , clicking pictures , will continue .

I Will buy gifts for my Mom , Friends and relatives .
Those moments of Joy will surely be a treat to our busy days spent alone.
We can't enjoy or give time to each other , but Singapore will bring us Closer.

It can't get better than being associated as a contest player with 

This is going to be her reaction when I win her a trip to Singapore 



While we will leave for Singapore , It will change to 

So , There is Promised Fun , There is Promised Relaxation ,There is promised rebinding of love and there are non-stop memories to be made ,
Waiting for "SINGAPORE" To call us on our fate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment